Smithsonian Annual Report (1886)
- Annual Report of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution showing the operations, expenditures and condition of the Institution for the year ending June 30, 1886. Part II.
- Government Printing Office
- Place of Printing:
- Washington, D.C.
- Date of Printing:
- McCune Location:
Author and Commentators
- Part I.—Report Of The Assistant Secretary In Charge Of The National Museum.
- Part II.—Reports Of The Curators.
- Part III.—Reports Upon Special Collections In The National Museum And Papers Illustrative Of The Collections
- Part IV. —Bibliography Of The U. S. National Museum.
- Part V.—List Of Accessions To The Collections.